AVAILABLE IN REGULAR OR EXTRA-STRENGTH
INDICATIONS: Dysbiosis, diarrhea, irritable bowel, fungal conditions, leaky gut, acne, and recommended during antibiotic and parasite treatments.
EFFICACY: Bacillus coagulans is a "Probiotic" that promotes a healthy terrain of the GI trace, while simultaneously inhibiting intestinal pathogens. Produces right-spinning lactic acid (antagonist to left-spinning lactic acid), balances intestinal tract and systemic pH.
The benefits of BA-CO-FLOR:
* Inhibits and reduces harmful bacteria in the intestinal tract
* Stimulates peristalsis and relieves constipation
* Reduces the body's harmful cholesterol (LDL) while increasing the beneficial cholesterol (HDL)
* Helps the body produce digestive enzymes and decreased bloating.
* Stops diarrhea by controlling the intestinal flora
SPECIAL COMMENTS: Candidiasis is a common, aggressive and opportunistic yeast condition found in adults as well as children. It is related to an imbalance in the intestinal flora. Candida Albicans is present in the mucous membranes of every human in a symbiotic way. However, problems arise when an overgrowth and mutation occurs due to factors such as parasites, unfriendly bacteria, overuse or use of antibiotics without administration of probiotics, and poor diet.
BA-CO-FLOR AND KIDDI-FLORA FIGHTS AGAINST:
* Yeast infections, which have increased dramatically since the advent of broad spectrum antibiotics and coricosteroids.
* Candidiasis, one of the most common yeast conditions, Trichomoniasis and a host of other opportunistic viral infections, such as Epstein-Barr syndrome (Chronic Fatigue), Herpes and Hepatitis B.
* Many opportunistic pathogens, including a variety of yeast (fungi)
* Post-antibiotic use side effects.
THIS IS THE PREFERRED PROBIOTIC THAT CAN BE USED WITH ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY TO PROTECT THE GOOD BACTERIA IN THE GUT.
Bacillus coagulans Versus Acidophilus: Many parents give their children Acidophilus milk or supplements. Extensive tests and years of study have shown Bacillus coagulans to be significantly superior to Lactobacillus Acidophlus due to its excellent preservability, high proliferating ability in the intestinal tract and lack of side effects.
According to the New England Journal of Medicine, Bacillus coagulans does NOT produce D(-) left spinning lactic acid, which is produced by Lactobacillus Acidophilus. D(-) lactic acid can cause metabolic acidosis, a serious disease in children.
Information provided by Marco Pharma International LLC: Biological Medicine Mirror of Nature, Volume I, 2009