Unlike many "discount vitamin" stores, we hand select and stock pharmaceutical grade quality products, and guarantee quality and safety at affordable price. Our goal is to provide high quality products that you can trust, at a price that you can afford.
INGREDIENTS: Strophanthus gratus
The Strophanthus genus of plants is found in tropical Africa and Asia. These are climbing plants, which produce a milky exudate. Strophantin is extracted from this plant and is considered a cardiac glycoside.
The homeopathic preparation of strophantin has a proven therapeutic history of being used to support cardiac function. It has shown to have an
inotropic effect (increasing contractility) and a bradycardiac effect (slowing of the heart rate).
Other homeopathic indications for Pleo Stroph as supportive therapy may include:
* exhaustion as a result of postoperative bleeding
* anemia with palpitations
* pain in the temples with diplopia (double vision)
* weak eyesight
* senile vertigo
* nausea in the stomach region
* difficulty breathing (especially when climbing stairs)
* congestion of the lungs
* pulmonary edema
* bronchial and cardiac asthma
Pleo-Sanum is a product system first developed in 1944 to modulate functional biology through a variety of mechanisms. For over 60 years Pleo-Sanum isopathic, homeopathic and supplementation preparations have been a keystone of biological medicine for thousands of patients suffering chronic and acute conditions worldwide.
The biological medicine perspective sees the body as a balance of life processes influenced at many points. The most influential processes are derivative from the materials that enter or leave the gut and the consequential symbiotic balance with a host of organisms we have lived with, often since birth.
Pleo-Sanum systems refresh the body’s intrinsic capacities to heal itself.
Pleo-Sanum systems provide:
• Tools for advancing detoxification and addressing trace mineral and vitamin deficiencies;
• Tools for correcting acid/alkaline balance and conditions for healthy intestinal flora – both consequential from nutritional influences;
• Tools for modulating the milieu and the pleomorphic behavior of microscopic symbionts and parasites causing pathological indications;
• Tools for stimulating and normalizing the immune response;
Pleo-Sanum remedies are broadly used in protocols for chronic diseases, auto-immune conditions, degenerative diseases like MS and arthritis, benign and malignant neoplasm, Crohn’s and Chronic Lyme disease. This family of remedies has shown no toxicity, no side effects or interactions with other medications.
These are the original German remedies by Sanum-Kehlbeck GmbH.